How to Cook Achari Paneer Tikka :- Thread the marinated Paneer and capsicum pieces in wooden skewers. Heat a grill pan and apply little oil on the pan. Grill the paneer skewers from both the sides applying little oil till nicely browned. Serve hot with mint yogurt dip.
How to cook Tandoori Paneer Stick :-
- Heat oil at the deep frying temperature (180 to 190 degrees celsius). Gently slid on Tandoori Paneer Stick. If the oil is not hot enough, then the Tandoori Paneer Stick absorb oil and become soggy.
- Depending on the size of the pan or kadai, you can fry 4 to 5 Tandoori Paneer Stick at a time.
- Once they become light golden, turn them over and fry the other side.
- Fry them till they are crisp and golden. The Tandoori Paneer Stick get fried quickly.
- Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Drain them on kitchen paper towels to remove excess oil.
Serve the Tandoori Paneer Stick hot with red chili sauce or tomato ketchup or red chili garlic chutney or schezwan sauce.