- Preheat the tawa or a non-stick pan on Medium flame.
- Apply Ghee or Refined Oil on Pan. Put the paratha on the pan on slow flame.
- Keep Flipping it after every 15- 20 Sec.
- Let it cook on a slow flame for 1-2 mins or until brown spots start appearing all over.
- Continue cooking on both sides applying ghee on both the sides, until the paratha is nicely cooked. (Do not cook on very high flame, the paratha’s have layers so it needs to be cooked properly.)
- Enjoy hot and crunchy Parathas with Pickles and Curd as per your preference.