How to cook Veg. Spring Roll :-
- Heat oil at the deep frying temperature (180 to 190 degrees celsius). Gently slid on spring roll. If the oil is not hot enough, then the spring rolls absorb oil and become soggy.
- Depending on the size of the pan or kadai, you can fry 3 to 4 veg spring rolls at a time.
- Once they become light golden, turn them over and fry the other side.
- Fry them till they are crisp and golden. The spring rolls get fried quickly.
- Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Drain them on kitchen paper towels to remove excess oil.
Serve the veg spring rolls hot with red chili sauce or tomato ketchup or red chili garlic chutney or schezwan sauce.