1. 2 heads broccoli, separated into florets
2. 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
3. 1 teaspoon sea salt
4. ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
5. 1 clove garlic, minced
6. ½ teaspoon lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, toss broccoli florets with the extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, pepper and garlic. Spread the broccoli out in an even layer on a baking sheet.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until florets are tender enough to pierce the stems with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and transfer to a serving platter. Squeeze lemon juice liberally over the broccoli before serving for a refreshing, tangy finish.