- I-Freeze Sweet Corn kernels 1 cup , boiled
- Butter 1 tablespoon, softened to room temperature
- Black paper powder ¼ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Black salt ? Teaspoon
- Red chilli powder ½ teaspoon
- Chaat masala ¼ teaspoon
- Cilantro or coriander leaves 1 tablespoon , finely chopped
- Lemon juice ½ 1 teaspoon
- Warm i-freeze sweet corn in hot water to bring it in normal temperature suitable to touch.
- Transfer the i-freeze sweet corn in a separate bowl and drain the water.
- Add rest of the ingredients (butter, salt , pepper, black salt, chaat masala, red chilli powder and chopped cilantro). Also squeeze some lemon juice.
- Mix very well, so everything. Is incorporated well.
- Masala corn is ready to serve